Over the past few years the LED lighting technology has evolved and developed thanks to its many advantages compared to the conventional fluorescent lighting system. First of all, the energy saving: energy consumption is reduced from 50 to 80%. This new technology creates light effects and unique settings with customized product-matching, suitable for the furniture and the desired light quantity and quality.
LED lighting advantages:
• service life (high emission LED lighting can last up to 50,000 hours)
• no maintenance costs
• high efficiency (compared to incandescent halogen lamps)
• efficient plastic optics, easily manufactured
• spot effects available (almost point source)
• safety provided by low voltage (usually between 3 and 24 V)
• cold environment start system (up to -40°C without problems)
• no influence of humidity or vibrations
• adaptable and flexible light point installation.
• mercury-free bulbs
• service life not influenced by switching on and off cycles
• reduced environmental pollution
• energy saving: diffused LED lighting consume 50 to 75% less than the best conventional products now available on the market.